Saturday, September 5, 2009


Congratulations to random blogger comment #3, Bonnie! Bonnie is the winner of this week's blog candy. Bonnie I sent you an email so please watch your inbox. Also, I am still waiting to hear back from Karen on my earlier mini-blog candy.

I went to a Stampin' Up open house today and made THE CUTEST make and take card! Steph always has such great ideas to share.

This afternoon I worked on Monday's BBTB challenge... No peeking until Monday so I cannot share yet. I also worked on two cards. This first, the Happy Halloween card was designed using Lyrical Letters and Wild Card. I like the simplicity of the uncluttered design and the black and orange papers.


The second card is a collage of leftovers. Each element on this card was leftover from a previous card or project. I decided to combine them all together and made this leftovers card!

Popular Posts