Sunday, September 6, 2009


Happy Labor Day! I hope all of you (at least in the US) are enjoying a day with your families and friends and not missing work at all!
This week's challenge cut at BBTB is the gift box on the Pooh and Friends cartridge. I have been in a Holiday mood, focusing a lot on Halloween and Christmas projects this week. So... I decided to use JOTS and make a Christmas card. Probably not too original, but as I said I have been rather single-minded in my Holiday themes of late.

Also while I have you here let me encourage you to stop back later in the week. I will have four new projects release this week at Custom Crops (which I will preview here) and also I have been working on a couple of projects just for me (which I will also preview here). I look forward to sharing those projects with you this week.

Popular Posts