Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy Friday Eve!!! YAY! LOL! Only one more day to the weekend, and I'm ready! With today being Thursday, that means it's time for another challenge from Kerry over at Three Clovers Designs. This week, she asked us to use numbers on our projects. Well that was perfect for me, as my grandson, Christopher, was turning four years old. I wanted a bright, fun, cheery card, so I grabbed my Lime Rickey papers by Basic Grey, and that cute image of the party giraffe is from Dustin Pike colored with my Copic markers.

The #4 was cut with my Cricut cartridge (sorry - can't remember which font) and the fun circle stamp is in a set of digi stamps I got from The Cutting Cafe'. It's called All Occasion Circle Word Set 1. I love these circle stamps and use them all the time. The oval behind the giraffe was cut with my nesties.
So that's it for me today! Please be sure and pop over to Three Clovers Designs to check out the team's fabulous creations, and then grab your paper and glue and come play with us! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! HUGS!

Popular Posts