Monday, September 14, 2009


Can you say EXCITED??? I am super excited (or is that Uber-excited?)! I have been selected to be a guest designer for a week in November at the Christmas with the Cricut blog site. Joy, Melanie and Tammy have the most wonder Cricut Christmas site on the Internet. Each week follows the same format, with new projects everyday. For example, today is simple card Monday. I have been so inspired and excited by the daily project that I was amazed when I was approached to be a guest designer.

Saying yes, Yes, YES! was a no-brainer for me: I love Christmas, I love my cricky, and I know that these ladies are just awesome. So no way I was not going to say YES! And I was doubly excited to see that I will be sharing my design week with Jeannie (from A Place for My Card blog). Jeannie is someone that I have never met in person but can just tell from reading her posting on both her blog and the cricut MB that she is a sweet, sweet woman!! I may be in over my head, but I will have great company as I go down!

Jeannie and I will be featuring the Winter Woodlands and From My Kitchen cartridges for our week of as guest designer. I have already designed two of my projects, but I am floundering for the other four....


The guest designer schedule at CWTC for the month of November follows:

November 1-7

November 8 - 14

November 15 - 21

November 22 - 28
Mandy Ferg (The Polka Dot Spot)




Popular Posts