Sunday, September 6, 2009

Good morning everyone! Hope you're enjoying your weekend!! I know I sure am! And I still have one day left. YAY!!! This morning I made a Halloween card that went together sooooo quickly with the digi stamps from The Cutting Cafe'!! The set is called Halloween This and That, which features 22, yes 22 printable stamps. Plus she has a lot more adorable Halloween sets also. Sooo much fun! Please be sure and pop over to the Cutting Cafe and check out all of Regina's awesome sets!

Now for the really fun part! Regina is so talented, and she's also very generous! She's allowing me to give away a set of the Halloween This and That printable stamps! If you want to win, just leave a comment on this post before midnight Wednesday. I'll draw a winner via Random.org. Thanks for stopping by to see me today and don't forget to check back tomorrow for a new challenge reveal from Bitten By The Bug! HUGS!

Popular Posts