Monday, September 21, 2009


I just have to share: FedEx just left an amazing package at my door! As you probably know, I have been selected to guest design at Christmas With The Cricut in November. Provo Craft is a major sponsor of CWTC. Provo Craft agreed to send the guest designers the Winter Woodlands cartridge, which will be the featured November cartridge at CWTC. So, I expected a cartridge and maybe one other product. We were told we could request the stamping or embossing kit and that we MIGHT get one of them.


My box contained not just the cartridge, but also a plethora of additional product!! I had not one, not two, but three Cricut stamping kits, two Cricut embossing kits, and one embossing refill kit. Can you say THANK YOU, PROVO CRAFT??? Thank you so much! What a great Monday morning surprise!

Popular Posts