Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hi everyone! Hope you had a fantastic 4th of July weekend! It's Sunday night meaning it's time to reveal a new challenge from Regina over at Bitten By The Bug. This week, she is asking you to use the house cut from the Wild Card cartridge. For those of you with a Cricut that are unfamiliar with the Wild Card cartridge, I must tell you that you are missing out on a lot!

I did the card on blackout and used my DS software to alter the size just a bit. I added a small strip of Martha Stewart border punch to the bottom of the roof, a tree from Pooh and Friends, the picket fence and grass from Garden of words, and the thought blurb and the word "you" from Cuttin Up. I get my Tilda stamps from Magnolia-licious! Diana has a huge selection of Magnolia stamps, and low shipping fees- only $2.50 for orders up to $50.00. Order more than $50.00 and your shipping is free! This is Dreamy Tilda, #321 and is available now over at Magnolia-licious.

Be sure and pop over to Bitten By The Bug to see what the other very talented designers came up with for this challenge, then grab your paper and glue and play along with us! Don't forget to check out the new contest that's going on over there now, too! Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! HUGS!

Popular Posts