Monday, July 13, 2009

We did a recipe swap over at Magnolia-licious Yahoo group and it was so much fun! I can't wait to get all mine back to see all the different recipes and fun pages!!! I chose to do this fun summery Tilda sitting on top of a slice of watermelon. As you can see in the picture below, it goes along with the recipe that's inside.

I used this adorable Tilda in lace skirt from Magnolia-licious. Isn't she so much fun?!! I colored her with my copic markers and she's popped up from the page for dimension. The recipe tucks right into the pocket made from stitching around the square.

I used my Fiskars Threading Water border punch for the top of the pocket. The watermelon was cut with my Cricut machine and the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge. The fun DP is from DCWV and is nice and sparkly.
That's all there is to it. Hope everyone that got one is enjoying it and gives the recipe a try! Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! HUGS!

Popular Posts