Friday, July 17, 2009


Happy Friday everyone, and a huge welcome to the 2nd Magnolia-licious blog hop!! I don't know about you, but I'm sure happy this week is almost over! I didn't think it would EVER get here! Six days to cuddles and kisses! Do I sound just a little bit happy? LOL! Now onto my post...We're having a fun Magnolia-licious blog hop! This time we're featuring Edwin to hopefully give you some ideas on different ways to use this cute little guy! If you started here, you might want to back up one space to the UBER talented Miss Jacque Beddingfield. She is the very first stop on our blog hop today, and you surely do NOT want to miss out on her fantastic card featuring Edwin.


For this card, I used #108 Edwin sitting, #546 Potting Shed, , #703 Just Sittin Here , and the fence looks like it's sold out right now but Diana has had it in stock. The stamps are from Magnolia-licious! If you're interested in the fence, just send Diana a quick email and ask her about them. They're all colored with my Copic markers. DP is Basic Grey.


Now for the fun part! If you leave me a comment on this post, I am going to give a random winner a $10.00 gift certificate to Magnolia-licious! I will pull the winner on Wednesday night, July 22nd. So leave your comment here, and then pop over to the MAGNIFICENTLY talented Kerry Donovan - Casey to see her amazing Edwin card. Thanks so much for playing along with our blog hop today! Hope you're having as much fun as we are! Have a wonderful Friday and good luck!! HUGS!!

Popular Posts