Friday, July 10, 2009

I've had this stamp for a long time and never inked her up. Thought it was just a little over due. I got her from Magnolia-licious, #265 sitting barefoot on fence. I love it when you put a sentiment on the upper right with her, cause I think it looks like she's reading it.
I colored her up with my Copic makers (I actually remembered to get a pic this time...it's below). And just used up some scrap papers of Bittersweet by Basic Grey.

Look at the buttons closely...you can click on the pic. These were some plain old yellow buttons, and I just took one of my Copic markers to them to color them brown. I LOVE how they turned out! They look marbelized and really cool. Whatcha think??


The Friends stamp is from SU that I've had for a couple years colored in with my Copic markers again. I threaded some twine from PTI through the buttons.


That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! HUGS!

Popular Posts