Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July everyone!! Hope you're enjoying the weekend and having lots of fun! I'm telling ya....I'm just as much in love with these little Hanglar and Stanglar images as I am my Maggies! They're such little cutie patooties!!! I was fortunate enough to have a friend send me some stamped images (thank you - you know who you are) and I finally was able to have some extra time to color one. I colored her up with my copic markers.

The thank you stamp and heart stamp are by Kim Hughes and the sentiment rectangle was cut with my Nesties. The DP is by A2Z Essentials. After I colored her, I cut her out and popped her up for dimension. I'm totally loving that ribbon I picked up at J's!


That's it for today. Thanks a lot for stopping by to visit, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

Popular Posts