Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hi everyone! Hope you're having a wonderful week, and happy Friday Eve!! In one week, I'll be preparing to pick my little five year old grandson up at the airport! He's coming to visit for three weeks! YAY!!! (I'm just a LITTLE excited about it! LOL!)

This week over at Three Clovers Designs, Kerry is celebrating Christmas in July for this weeks challenge! Who doesn't love Christmas in July?? I'm like a little kid at Christmas, so this was a really fun challenge. I did another shaped card that I cut with my Nestabilities dies. So easy and I just love the way they look. And I thought it was perfect for this round stamp. I went to the fabulous Regina Easter's shop, The Cutting Cafe', for the perfect circle stamp! I enlarged it to just the right size for the stamp to fit inside it, and voila!

The stamp is by Mary Engelbreit colored with my Copic markers. That's it for today. Please pop over to Three Clovers Designs to check out the rest of the talented team's creations for Christmas in July, and we'd love it if you'd play along with us. Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! HUGS!

Popular Posts