Monday, June 15, 2009


Are you having a Cricut related emergency and do not know who to call? Call SUPER CRICUT-MAN! SCM will arrive in the super-charged green Cricutmobile (not to be confused with my Honda Odyssey Cricutmobile) and solve all of your scrapping issues with his snazzy super hero tool belt!


Can you guess what the challenge cut was this week at BBTB? Regina challenged the design team to use this cute race car from the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge. Everyone had to use a shade of lime green on their car. When I went to look at the car, I found the super hero cut and just could not resist.


I popped my car parts and my super hero using pop dots. I cut the car in black as a base, lime green, and then light blue for the window piece. I added orange hubs for a some fun color.


My city is cut in light grey and dark grey, with black, white and yellow windows. I used waterfall stickles over the light blue to shine the windows.

I know a six year old who just may get this card for his birthday this summer. But you know, this super hero could easily be a girl/woman with one of the girly hairstyles on PDDU... How cute would she be?

Have a great week and be sure to get bitten by the bug!!

Popular Posts