Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Magnolia-Licious now has a blog for the Design Team challenges! I'm so excited about it and it looks so awesome! I have to throw some big Kudos out to Deb and Suzanne for all the hard work in putting it together. Thanks ladies! So be sure and visit and we'd love it if you would play along!!!


This month, the sketch was created by the fabulously talented Kerry. It was a lot of fun to work with! I chose to use one of the new Tilda's from the Chasing Butterflies collection. She's available at Magnolia-Licious, along with a huge array of other Magnolia stamps. Diana offers the largest selection of Magnolia stamps in North America! And she just got a huge order in, so be sure and get your favorites before they sell out again!

The DP is Bo Bunny. I just couldn't help but be drawn to the bright, fun colors! And since it's a Birthday card, the numbers on the paper just fit right in. Tilda is colored in with my Copic markers. (pic of them is below) I cut Tilda out and popped her up, so I just replace her antennae with wire.

Here's the picture of the Kerry's sketch. So grab your stamps and paper, and join us over at Magnolia-Licious Highlites!

Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you again soon! Have a wonderful day!
HUGS!

Popular Posts