Sunday, June 14, 2009

It's Sunday night, and that means it's time to reveal a new challenge from Bitten By The Bug! This was a really fun one for me to make. Regina asked us to use the accessory car from the Paper Dolls Dress Up cartridge, and to make it in lime green, or any shade of green. How fun is that??!!

I chose to use Bo Bunny's polka dot paper cause I truly love it, and it was in the perfect shade of green. And of course I just had to use orange as an accent color to it! :) I turned the car into a shaped card by using my Design Studio along with my Expression, and cut the base of the card out in black. Then cut the card base out again in the orange citrus color to line the inside as well.

I then stamped Tilda with flower garland in her hair, along with the signpost and colored them with my Copics and then cut them out and attached them to the card. I get my Magnolia stamps from Magnolia-licious. Diana has an AWESOME selection of Magnolia stamps, and she just got a big shipment in, too!! Be sure to hurry and check it out so you can get your selection before they sell out again!! I attached the signpost so that it looked like it was on the other side of the car. Added some finishing touches, and that was it.


I know this is a terrible picture, but I wanted to show you that it is a shaped card. Here are the copics used for this card.

Please be sure and visit Bitten By The Bug to see what the rest of the insanely talented design team cooked up for this challenge. We'd love it if you joined in and played along. Also, don't forget about the current sketch challenge that's going on. from Shortcuts! Just create your project based on the sketch and use a flower from one of the many Cricut cartridges, and you could win a $20.00 voucher to the Shortcuts on line store!!! Check it out while you're there. Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! HUGS!

Popular Posts