Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm very proud of a beautiful young woman in my life, my daugther. She just got her degree and all while working full time and raising our fabulous grandson. She's amazing, and this card is for her. I received the graduation stamps from Diana at Magnolia-licious. Thank you so much Diana.!!
Tilda and her school desk are colored with my Copic markers. I really love the seniment stamps in this collection! I used two of them, Dreams and Goals, and To The Graduate.

I also used my Martha Stewart lace doily punch for this one. The black and white papers are digi downloads. Cardstock is Bazzill and Cryogenic white.


I wanted to keep the inside nice and simple. Here are the copics I used


That's it for today! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and I sure hope to see you back again soon! HUGS and Happy Weekend!!!

Popular Posts