Sunday, June 21, 2009

Megan, Brandon and the priest:


Bethany, Susan, Doug, Diana, Kathy and Beth:


What a fun weekend!!! My husband and I traveled to Charleston, SC for Megan's big Greek Wedding! The ceremony was held at a 100 year old Greek Orthodox Church in Charleston, and the reception was at the Holiday Alumni Center at the Citadel. The church was so beautiful with murals, stained glass windows, and candelabras... Just amazing. And the reception was so much fun.

We went with "My Friend Kathy (!) and her daughter Diana, my friend Beth, my son, and my daughter and her house-mate. Other than my son Aaron who was not having a great evening, the rest of us had great time. Good food, great drinks, and wonderful music and dancing. Megan's father's Greek band played and they were fabulous! If you want to know more about the event, just go rent "My Big Fat Greek Wedding", except picture it with THE MOST adorable bride ever... and without the chair bows and over the top tackiness and THAT would be our weekend!!!!

Kathy and Beth:


Susan and Doug:


Dad and daughter:


Grandma Bonnie and Mark:


Today we had a Father's Day brunch with our daughter and two of her house-mates before we came home. It was at Vickeries on Shem Creek. What an awesome view of the water!!! Charleston is a truly beautiful city with so much to offer. If you are looking for a great place to visit... Think Charleston!!!

Doug and Bethany on Father's Day!!

Popular Posts