Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy Thursday everyone! And with it being Thursday, that means it's time for a new challenge over at Three Clovers Designs. This week, the challenge is to make a card for a man, and use some type of metal. I have the absolute hardest time making masculine cards. I have to admit that I am hooked on my ribbon and flowers. And when I have to function with it....well I start to fret. LOL!
When I started looking around though, it was actually downloadable stamps that saved my hiney. The fisherman is a downloadable stamp from Dustin Pike, and the circle stamp is from an awesome set of downloadable stamps from The Cutting Cafe' for Father's Day. I used my Copic markers to color the stamp (pic is below). I printed the fisherman twice (the second time a little smaller) so I could have another fish to cut out and apply to the circle stamp from The Cutting Cafe'.

The DP is Basic Grey and I'm sorry, but the brads are from my stash and have no idea who made them. That's it for today. Please be sure and visit Three Clovers Designs to see the other amazing cards the Inspiration team came up with. And then grab your paper, glue, and metal, and get that Father's Day card made so you don't have to worry about it anymore!


Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and I hope to see you again soon! Have a great day! HUGS!

Popular Posts