Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Now how fun is THIS for a get well card. LOL! You have to read the sentiment on the inside first. And then, for a signature, I wrote *make sure you follow doctor's orders!". This fun, fun little inebriated guy is from a sheet of downloadable vintage images from Peggy Loves Vintage. Oh my gosh, they're so fun to play with. This one is from a set called "Bad Boys". heehee
The fabulous sentiment is from The Cutting Cafe', from an awesome set called Chunky Phrases. SO MUCH FUN!!! I just colored it up with my Copic markers. I'm telling you, when you combine Peggy Loves Vintage with The Cutting Cafe', you can't go wrong!!


Paper is Basic Grey Lime Rickey, and so is the button. Twine is from PTI and ribbon is from J's. Hope this makes them smile just a little with all they've been through. Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! HUGS!

Popular Posts