Saturday, May 9, 2009


In case you couldn't tell, I just love making scenes with my Magnolia images I get from Magnolia-licious! I used four different stamps with this one. The old oak tree, the quilt, that cute little birdie flying in the sky, and Dreamy Tilda. I made this with the Friday Sketchers sketch for this week.


The stamps are all colored with my Copic markers. There's a pic of the markers I used at the bottom of this post. The DP is DCWV Sweet stack, so some of the paper is glittery.


I added some Prima flowers with some Making Memories brads. The grassy portion was just colored in and I used a couple of little grassy stamps from a stamp set from Our Craft Lounge. I colored in the sky with my Copic airbrushing system.


That's it for today! To all the Mom's out there, as well as to all the Mother figures out there, I wish you all a very Happy Mother's Day. Thanks for visiting, and enjoy the weekend! Hope to see you back again soon! HUGS!




Popular Posts