Sunday, May 3, 2009

When you need an adorable card fast, there's noplace better to turn, than Peggy Loves Vintage!! I will be the first one to admit that it usually takes me hours and hours to make a card. I'm just SLOW!
But when I use the fabulous vintage images from Peggy, I can usually pop a card out in less than 30 minutes. LOTS of times in under 15!!!! This cute image came from her New Baby cd. LOVE IT!!!

My good friend DeeDee gave me the directions on how to make this card and I love it!! I simply cut a sheet of cardstock to 8 1/2" x 5 1/2". Then scored at 2 1/8" in from each side and fold in. The card measures a standard A2 ( 4 1/4" x 5 1/2") I cut the scalloped square behind the image with my Cricut Expression and the Storybook Cartridge.


I glued a blue button into each corner and added a little blue ribbon, and then added a larger scalloped square on the inside of the card for writing. This cute little card will soon be for sale in my etsy shop.


If you love vintage images, be sure and visit Peggy's shop! You'll be happy that you did! The selections are unbelievable!
Thanks for visiting me today, and hope to see you back again soon! HUGS!

Popular Posts