Sunday, May 10, 2009

It's Sunday night, and that means it's time to reveal a new challenge for Bitten By The Bug! This week, Regina is challenging you to use either the smiley face or the frowny face from the Cricut Wild Card Cartridge. I had no idea what the heck I was going to do with a smiley face, so I just sat down and started cutting. It just all came about pretty naturally as I flipped through the handbook for the cartridge. All of the cuts are from the Wild Card Cart.
The word smile is cut out five different times and glued together for faux chipboard. I really love doing that technique! Since there is no shadow feature available on that cartridge, I simply cut the top layer in the yellow color I wanted it in, and then offset it a little from the red base. This gives the illusion of having the shadow.

This cute little card will be for sale in my etsy shop. Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Don't forget to visit Bitten By The Bug to see all the wonderful ways you can use this one little cut from this amazing cartridge! We'd truly love it if you would play along with the challenge! HUGS!


Popular Posts