Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Hump Day!!! Gotta love when we make it Wednesday....Friday is getting closer every minute. And the best part about this week....I took Friday and Monday off of work. A FOUR day weekend! WOOHOO!!!! Can you feel the floor shaking from me doing a happy dance?? LOL!

I'm trying to use up some of my paper scraps, and that's exactly what this is. I did some card sets with ths paper, so I've got lots of pieces left over. I apologize in advance how much you'll probably be seeing this paper crop up in my cards. At least it's cute paper, huh?? The Magnolia stamps I used are from Magnolia-licious. This is Tilda in the sea. Isn't she the cutest? I just love her straw hat. I masked her off and stamped the sea background behind her.

I colored it all with my copic markers and then cut it out with my nesties. The image is popped up from the card base with dimensional tape. The ribbon is one of those tiny little spools from Michael's, and the tag was cut with a cuttlebug die.


I also used a Martha Stewart border punch. That's it for this one. I put it up for sale in my etsy shop. Be sure and visit Magnolia-licious for all of your Magnolia stamp needs! Diana gives free shipping on every order to the US and Canada, offers special discount coupons, and sends extra goodies with your order!


Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and I sure hope to see you back again soon! Have a great day!

Popular Posts