Thursday, May 7, 2009

Heehee...what can I say?? Those of you that know me...know this is pure me. I LOVE to play with words and make punny cards. Diana over at Magnolia-licious issued us a challenge to turn any Tilda into a butterfly. I immediately thought of this ice/ballet princess from the pink collection which you can purchase from Magnolia-licious (and with free shipping to the US and Canada too!!) So I went to work and cut the butterfly wings with my Cricut Expression machine and the Tinkerbell cart. The butterfly net came from the Pooh and Friends cart, and the daisy came from the Walk In My Garden cartridge.

Tilda is colored with Copics, and the wings are covered in stickles. We would really love it if you would join in on this challenge with us. It really is a lot of fun! The challenge is going on the entire month of May. So grab your favorite set of butterfly wings and your favorite Tilda, and when you're done with your card, just email a pic of it to Diana at ladydian@shaw.ca


Hope you all have a wonderful Friday! I'm off work, and have a Mother's Day breakfast with my daughter and grandson at his preschool in the morning, then my hubby's birthday dinner tomorrow night with lots of errand running in between. We're fixing him Cajun pepper shrimp for dinner. One of our favorites. YUMMY!! Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! HUGS!

Popular Posts