Friday, May 15, 2009

Seriously....does it get any cuter than this?? LOL! I am really loving these vintage images from Peggy Loves Vintage!! Of course I love Peggy more, but...well.....you know.... hehe (Peggy is my sister). Anyway, she has added some images in a little different way to her etsy shop.

You can now purchase a "sheet" of images and immediately download them to your computer. And these are from her Sweet Little Girls sets. What do you think? Do you love them as much as I do????

I simply printed them onto my cardstock, cut them out, and mounted them on scalloped frames which I cut with my Expression and Storybook cartridge. Easy enough for you? This little girl printed out just a little bigger than I expected for the scalloped frame I had. So I simply cut her out and popped her up for dimesion. I LOVE her ringlets!!!!



I used a new Fiskars border punch across the bottom, with just another little strip of paper that I cut with my decorative scissors. (GASP!) I can't believe I used them!


The pink DP is by My Mind's Eye, and the blue if from Imaginisce. Cardstock is Bazzill.


I left them blank thinking they would be adorable for just about any kind of occasion. These are "tent topper" cards, and are a standard A2 card (4 1/4" x 5 1/2"). You simply cut your card base out at 4 1/4" x 8 1/2". Score at 4 1/4" down the long edge, which makes your card base measure 4 1/4" x 4 1/4". Then simply attach your topper onto your base, so that it sticks up off the top of the base by 1 1/4", taking the heigth of your card to 5 1/2". Easy peasy!

Please be sure and visit Peggy Loves Vintage. If you love images from old vintage cards, you are going to love her products!


Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hope you have a fabulous weekend! It's going to be in the 90's here this weekend. What happened to spring??? HUGS!

Popular Posts