Friday, June 11, 2010


WOOHOO!! Welcome to FRIDAY! LOL! I just love Friday, don't you???? It's time for a new challenge from Wags 'n Whiskers! This weeks challenge is courtesy of the lovely and taleted Michele, and she is asking us to distress our papers. This is not my usual style, but I tried really hard to embrace the challenge and do my best. I used one of the older Wags 'n Whiskers images called Snuzzle Love, and I colored her with Copic markers. I then cut her out using a circle nestability and distressed all the edges. I used Basic Grey paper and smeared it all up with some Tim Holtz crackle paint. I even smeared some of the crackle paint on the ribbon. That was REALLY hard for me to do, but I like the results.

The paper, lace, and May Arts Silk Ribbon that I used are all available at Stamp and Create. Please be sure and visit Wags 'n Whiskers challenge blog to see all the fabulous creations from my DT sisters, and then we'd love it if you'd join us in the challenge! But remember, to be elligible to win the prize, you MUST use a Wags 'n Whiskers image. If you don't have one, don't forget that a lot of the images are available as digital downloads for immediate use! The Wags 'n Whiskers Divas:

Melanie, Renata, Karen, Tina, Michele, Chris, Jacqui, Jeanette, and Lacey

Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

Popular Posts