Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Tuesday everyone! Hope you enjoyed the long weekend if you were lucky enough to have one. Now it's time to head back to work and reality. LOL! I'm starting to wonder if we're going to have a summer here in Reno. We haven't had one good warm day yet this year. I'm looking forward to the 80's that they're predicting for this coming Sunday and Monday. Anyway, enough about the weather. It's time to talk about Summer Fun Fun Fun! Dawny over at Papertake Weekly issued a challenge to make a card or project showing one of your favorite Summer pastimes, and we're being sponsored this week by Dies to Die For. My most favorite Summer activity is to just be by the ocean. I could sit on the beach from now until the day I die, and would be totally content as long as I had a "beverage"in my hand and steamed clams with a good crusty bread to eat. LOL!

Of course, it wouldn't be me if the Tilda I used for my card was actually in stock over at Magnolia-licious. It's just a given anymore, that whatever I choose will not be available. I'm just cursed with it, cause Diana has the largest selection of Magnolia stamps available in North America, yet I always choose to use one that is currently out of stock. What can I say....leave it to me! LOL! Please contact Diana at Magnolia-licious if you're interested in getting her. I'm sure she'll be happy to get some ordered for you. Along with her, I used #615 Pier Fence from the Lazy Summer Days Collection.


Papers are from Nitwit Collections and cardstock is Bazzill. Stamps are colored with Copics and the background is cut out with my circle Nesties. The ticket was made using a set of Autumn Leaves stamps and the bow was made using May Arts Silk Ribbon and the Bow Easy.
Please be sure and pop over to Papertake Weekly to see the fabulous projects by the rest of my teamies, and then we'd love it if you would grab your paper and glue and show us your favorite Summertime activity!
Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

Popular Posts