Monday, June 14, 2010


Welcome to the second week of Popcorn Bear being in the Product Spotlight over at Stamp and Create! Be sure you visit Lacey to see these adorable stamps and take advantage of the huge sale she's got going on right now! I will tell you, these stamps are large, but I LOVE them!! To give you an example, my card is 6"x6", just so you can get a reference for the size.  This week, I chose to use this cute stamp called Thinking of You. It comes with the front AND back of this cute bear holding a beauitful flower. The stamp comes with several sentiments, including a "sorry" stamp.  It's colored with Copic markers, and then I cut it out and popped it up for dimension.

I also used some of the fabulous May Arts Silk Ribbon along with the Bow Easy to make that beautiful bow, and I hung a butterfly charm from it. On all the flowers, including the stamped flower that Popcorn Bear is holding, I used Angel Wings Shimmerz to make them all sparkly and pretty, and on the butterflies I used some Kaiser flat backed pearls!

I am entering this in the challenge for Bitten By The Bug 2 which calls for any Cricut cut along with a stamp. I used the butterfly from Tear Drop and I hope it's summery enough for them. It does have buterflies and flowers. *smiles*

Thats's it for me today! Please be sure and visit the Stamp and Create blog to see the rest of the fabulous design teams creations using this adorble line of cute bears! And don't forget to join us in this months challenge for using charms along with any stamp available from Stamp and Create. You might get lucky and win an awesome prize!! Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

Popular Posts