Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy Tuesday everyone! It's time for a new challenge from Papertake Weekly and this is a fun one! It's to use the colors of your favorite ice cream!! YUMMO!!! LOL! We're being sponsored this week by Di's Digital Downloads. If you haven't checked out the digi stamps available there, you've got to! They're so cute! They supplied us with a choice of stamp to use, but I'd already myade my card weeks ago and didn't have time to redo. :(  Hopefully I'll get to use one of their fabulous stamps in the near future. Strawberry has always been one of my favorites (although I have several) *smiles* Hey! I have to work HARD to keep this girlish figure! heehee  Anyway, I chose to use this adorable Tilda from Magnolia-licious. She's not in stock right now.  She holds a broom behind her back. I just simply chose to cut the broom away for this card. She's from the So Spooky collection. If you're interested in her, please just contact Diana at Magnolia-licious. I would not be surprised to find out she's already on order.

She's colored with Copic markers and then cut out and popped up for dimension. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, and the sentiment is an awesome one that I LOVE "Because nice matters" from The Cutting Cafe'. The inside says "And you're one of the nicest people I know". I love how this card turned out. The bow of course, is made from May Arts Silk Ribbon which I get from Stamp and Create. Please be sure and visit Papertake Weekly to see the rest of the design teams take on the challenge. Then grab your paper and glue and join us in the challenge. Show us the colors of your favorite ice cream! You might get lucky and win a fabulous prize from Di's Digital Downloads! Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

Popular Posts