Monday, June 7, 2010


Hi there! Happy BBTB2 Monday!  Today I have a card to share with you, Sunshine Reader.  The challenge cut of the week at BBTB2 is the SUN cut from Cricut's DOODLECHARMS cartridge.  In addition to using the sun cut, we also have a sponsor for this week's project, Sweet n Sassy Stamps. 


We recieve several digital stamp images from which to choose to make our projects.  I liked this cute little scholarly mouse.  For details on how I made my card, please see the video below.  You will notice that thanks to MFK's (My friend Kathy's) great shopping abilities I am now the owner of a PINK tripod.  The camera angle is MUCH better this week.  Less arm; more project!!


Be sure to go by BBTB2 and check out everyone's fabulous projects.   I went with sweet and simple for my project but not everyone took my simplistic approach to this challenge.  I was wow'ed when I uploaded my card and got a sneak peek of the design team projects. 

Popular Posts