Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hi and welcome to day one of sneak peeks to the brand new release from Wags 'n Whiskers called "Let's Party"!! This is an exciting day as we're introducing you to a new Wags 'n Whiskers artist, Emma Metcalf!! I think you're going to LOVE Emma's line of images which will be called "Millie and Friends"! I know I sure do! This line is being released as digital images, but there will also be a limited amount available in rubber. They will all be available to purchase at 4am Pacific (7am Eastern) time on Friday morning, June 25th.  I chose to use this cute image called Buddy's Balloon. I colored him twice and layered him up so he's 3d. I don't think you can tell it in the pics though. I used some yummy flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and the ribbon is May Arts silk that is available at Stamp and Create. I added some Glossy Accents on the balloon and his cute little nose.

Please be sure and visit the rest of the Wags 'n Whiskers Divas to see other sneak peeks of the new release!  And there's still time to win the full release! Visit HERE to find out all about it!

Chris, Michele, Melanie, Lacey, Nikki, Karen, and Jeanette

Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again tomorrow for another day of sneak peeks, and then on Friday for lots of fun and prizes with the blog hop!!! Hugs!

Popular Posts