Saturday, May 1, 2010

Thank you to everyone who posted a comment and entered to win the Mother's Day Cartridge Blog Candy.  The winner is:

Gloria Westerman said...
"This does make me happy.....so adorable and creative.....I love it....would also love to win your need a home cartridge....I promise to give it a good home too.....lol thank for the chance...became a follower too..."

I am so happy that Gloria plans to give the cartridge a good home. LOLs

So onto LIFE - I must apologize for the Mother's Day card post that went half of the day with only photos.  I have been on vacation for the last week.  I had pre-scheduled all of the posts for both of my blogs during the time that I was away, but I obviously forgot to do more than add photos to that post.  Oops!

"My friend Kathy" and her wonderful husband and my wonderful husband and I have spent the last week in Las Vegas!  We did make a 16 hour day excursion to see the Grand Canyon - and it was indeed GRAND!!!  I am sure you will see some of the photos in up-coming scrap pages. 

Oh and while in Vegas Kathy and I each got married again - to George!!


I may be a bit slow getting back into my regular schedule, but I will try to complete the BBTB2 project this week.

Popular Posts