Saturday, May 15, 2010


It is the third Saturday of the month and that means it is my Saturday on Everyday Cricut.  I am so thrilled that Joy & Melanie trust me to be part of their Saturday team.


This week I used Cricut Design Studio and created a two page layout - Like Purses & Shoes You Can't Have too Many Friends!  I used Forever Young, Plantin Schoolbook and Calligraphy to create this layout.  The cut file is available for download - see the left column of the blog.


Be sure to go by Everyday Cricut and leave a comment so that you are in the drawing for this week's fabulous drawings. 


I plan to spend the day in my craft room working on special projects and in the kitchen this afternoon with friends working on cakes!  I think it is going to be a busy day!!


Have a great Saturday!

Popular Posts