Monday, May 3, 2010

Welcome to Monday! I've got some excitng news to share with you! Lacey with Stamp and Create invited me to be a Guest designer for her for the month of May and June! As I totally love Lacey, and her service is beyond fabulous, and I buy tons of product from her, I totally jumped at the chance to work with her and her fabulous design team! Every Monday at Stamp and Create, Lacey has a Product Spotlight of the week, in which she highlites a certain product that will be on sale for the week. On top of that, she has a challenge on the first Monday of every month. That's today! :)

The product spotlight this week is the Wags 'n Whiskers stamps that are illustrated by Crissy Armstrong, and they're on sale for 25% off!!! And for the challenge...Lacey is asking you to use ribbon/lace/fibers. And of course I think if you know me, that's a pretty easy challenge as I use ribbon on almost every card I make. I get lots of comments on the bows I make, so if you want to use the same kind of ribbon that I use, you can get it from Stamp and Create. But if you're not interested in the silk ribbon, Lacey has tons of gorgeous ribbons and lace and fibers to choose from.

Also used from Stamp and Create are Prima Flowers, Nestabilities, Stickles, and teddy bear charm. We'd love it if you'd visit the Stamp and Create blog for all the details of the challenge, and then grab your paper and glue to play along with the challenge! That's it for today! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon. Don't forget about the sneak peeks and blog hop for the new release of Wags n' Whiskers this week!!! Sneak peeks start on Wednesday! Hugs!!

Popular Posts