Monday, May 17, 2010

It's Monday and that is SUPPOSED to mean that I have a  BBTB2 project to share, but two things happened change that plan.  First, I did not actually have the cartridge that the design team is using this week (Ready 2 Rock cut from Hannah Montana).  Second, I was so busy with the Cricky Cake decorating on Saturday and with a top secret project on Sunday that I did not have time to create the project I had designed with a "Ready 2 Rock" look-a-like.   I will still use the cut file that I designed as I had planned to use photos from the Fab Four show we saw in Vegas, so eventually you will get to see the layout.

So instead of the usual Monday morning, I am going to share a card that I made JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT!!!  I used Just Because Cards and made this Just Like Riding A Bike card.  I designed my card in Design Studio, with the first page of the cut file being a preview page.


I used Bo Bunny paper and dimensional stickers to cut and embellish my card, along with colored cardstock for some of the card elements.  I also used silver metallic cardstock to cut some of the bicycle elements. 

I began by cutting the bicyle parts and assembling the bike.



After assembling the bicycle, I cut the word phrase layers. 


After cutting the base card and the matting layers, I assembled the card layers.  I added a cute pink and brown ribbon and black & white doodles and dots. I added the dimensional flower stickers to embellish the front of the card.  I also added a dimensional stcker to the inside of the card.  All I need to do is stamp a "You Can Do It!" sentiment to the inside of the card. 

I have added the cut file for this card to the cut files available for download in the left column.  Feel free to download and make your own card.

Remember to check out the cake of the day at my sister blog, Busy with the Cricky Cake.  My friend Peggy did the baking and led the decorating effort this week!

Popular Posts