Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hi everyone! After a very nice rest, it's time for a new Wags 'n Whiskers challenge. I love each and every one of these stamps, so it doesn't matter which one I pick, cause by the time I'm done coloring it, it's my new favorite! This weeks challenge is brought to us by the fabulously talented Kristine. And she asked us to make a Valentine card that is not red. So first I decided to use this "too cute for words" stamp called Steal A Kiss! Is it not wonderful? I colored it with my Copic markers.

To try and shorten the length of this post, I listed the card recipe below. Please be sure and visit Wags 'n Whiskers to see all the gorgeous cards by the rest of the talented design team! And then we'd really love it if you would play along with the rest of us!
The sentiment I used on this card is from an awesome new HUGE set of stamps from The Cutting Cafe' called All About Valentines Day. It contains a whopping 46 images. That's right... 46!!!! AND....Regina is sooooo generous, that she's allowing me to give away a set of them for FREE!!! How AWESOME is that??!! If you'd like to win this set of digital stamps from The Cutting Cafe, please leave a comment on this post by 11:59 pm Pacific time on January 18th. I will then pick a winner via Random.org.
Card recipe:
paper - My Minds Eye, Making Memories, Bazzill
ink - Memento, Copic Markers, Cat's Eye chalk ink
misc - Offray ribbon, buttons, twine from PTI
Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and please don't forget to pop over to Wags 'n Whiskers to check out the rest of the amazing challenge cards! Hope to see you back again soon! hugs!

Popular Posts