Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ok, know that I'm typing this post up on Wednesday evening.... and I have to say that I actually worked out this afternoon when I got home from work to my new Wii Active. Good Golly, am I ever out of shape!!!!!! WHEW! LOL! It kicked me square in the old behiny, but I needed it, and my goal right now is to do a workout three days a week to start. I'm just happy I made myself do it! Whatcha say?? Are ya proud of me??? :) I'm REALLY afraid of trying to get up out of bed in the morning at 4:30 am..... Hopefully I'll be able to stand up straight! HAHA! Anyway, enough about that! Hope you have had a fabulous week so far!! This week over on Three Clovers Designs, Kerry asked us to create a card that represents our New Years Resolutions. Well....I try really hard not to make New Years Resolutions as I tend to break them before the end of the first week. But there is one goal I have full intentions on trying to stay on track with ths year (besides my Wii Active of course). And that's using up a lot more of my scrap paper. So that's what I did. This card was made completely with paper from my scrap pile! WOOHOO!!! I've got such a huge pile of scraps, and I'm bound and determined to use them up! I made a fun Valentine's Day card using one of the Christmas stamps from Magnolia-licious. I just love this cute Tilda and think she's so versatile. Inside the card, it says "ME! Happy Valentine's Day!!". I thought it was only appropriate since she's all wrapped up in a big bow! :) I used #3001 Wrapped Tilda along with the heart from the new winter club kit. I'm sure Diana will have the new stamps up for preorder as soon as she's able, so keep an eye out for it! They are colored with Copic markers and then cut out and popped up for dimension.
The DP is Basic Grey and cardstock is Bazzill. I also used one of my new Martha Stewart border punches with hearts. Love this one. Those border punches are like an addiction! UGH! I must stop collecting them! That's it for today! Please visit Kerry over at Three Clovers Designs to see the rest of the teams take on this challenge. Then we'd love it if you'd play along with us!
Now for some REALLY fun stuff!!! I have recently reached two milestones. My hit counter hit 150,000 and I now have over 400 followers. I still can't believe that many people enjoy visiting and looking at my work. So as a little token of appreciation from me to you, I will be putting up some blog candy for you some time this weekend. So please be sure and check back! :) Thanks so much for popping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

Popular Posts