Friday, January 8, 2010



Wooo-hooo! I have added six new cubes (store-in-style brand which I ordered from Oriental Traders) to my scraproom and I am very pleased with them. I ordered two cubes with two drawers, four basic cubes, and two sets of shelves (for a total of ten shelves). I really like this set and they are such an improvement over what used to be in this area of the room.



For those who have not followed my scraproom growth, we purchased a new house 2.5 years ago. The smallest bedroom in the house was immediately tagged as my scraproom. I thought this was fair - leaving the larger rooms for the two kids who still come home occasionally. I started with my L-shaped desk and a simple rectangular desk. In 2008 I added the shelf unit. Last January I added the Store-In-Style cube desk. I added the Kaiser paper storage cubes (under the L desk) mid-year 2009. And now these six cubes.


Santa brought me a new flat screen TV for the scraproom and this has been fun.... Lots of SVU while scrapping. Let's hope that this doesn't make my projects a bit "darker."


Oops! My other New Year addition are the plastic drawers under the Cricut desk. I have nine drawers and sorted my scraps by color. This has been a God-send in helping me save paper and stay organized.


I moved the cardstock paper stacker to this little wall by the closet. There is still a nice four foot entry area to get into the room.


This is a view of my basic work area - my desk top. This is where I do most of my creating. The ink organizer was also new. Santa brought that too (Santa is wonderfully supportive of my scrapping fun).


And finally, remember Caroline, my wire dress form? She is still on my desk holding bunches of scrapping embellies. I did get one more thing from Santa that made Caroline very happy - hooked clips. The clips are made for the circle hanging scrap racks, but I use the clips on Caroline and my embellies.

Well that is it - my Scraproom 2010 face lift. It may not be as fancy as some, but I really, really like my work area!!

Popular Posts