Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy Saturday! Hope you're enjoying your weekend! I'm in the midst of making Valentine's Day cards, and this one will be for one of my Grandsons. I just love using these cute images from Peggy Loves Vintage! Peggy's images makes cardmaking so easy and yet I always love the result! This was sooo easy! I just printed out the image the size I wanted, cut it out, and popped it up off the mat. Added a punched border, a couple of buttons, and I was done! Doesn't get any easier than that! No ink, no coloring, easy peasy!!

Please be sure and visit Peggy Loves Vintage and take a look at the adorable Valentine images she has available for you! Also be sure and visit Peggy's blog! She's got some AWESOMELY ADORABLE images that she is giving away for FREE!!! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!!
card recipe:
paper - digi paper from Pink Petticoat, Bazzill cardstock
Tools - Martha Stewart double border punch
Misc - Basic Grey buttons, twine from PTI, Chestnut Roan Cats Eye chalk ink
DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE GIVEAWAY FROM THE CUTTING CAFE! Just click HERE!

Popular Posts