Saturday, August 15, 2009

I'm excited cause I actually got to do a card for Friday Sketchers this week! I used some of my new stamps I've gotten from Magnolia-licious. Both of these are from The Pet and Animal Collection. I used #359 Tilda with Cat, and # 407 Jungle flowers. The stamps are colored with my Copic markers (listed below), and then cut out and popped up for dimension.

Be sure and visit Magnolia-licious. Diana has the largest selection of Magnolia stamps in North America!! And if you join the Yahoo group, you will get an additional discount along with extra goodies!!
That's it for this time! Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and I hope to see you again soon! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! HUGS!
Supplies: DP - Basic Grey; Cardstock - Bazzill and Cryogen white; Ink: Copics and Memento; With Love Stamp - Heidi Grace; twin - PTI; buttons and ribbon from stash
Copics used: G21, G24, C0, N3, N5, E00, E02, E08, E39, R20, R83, YR21, YR24

Popular Posts