Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I really love this cute little Tilda. I know I say that a lot, but this one really is one of my all time favorites. I used Pink Tilda in Striped Tights and I sat her in this fun Rocking Chair. I also used one of the most awesome sentiments from Magnolia. I love sending cards just to say that I'm thinking of someone, so I'll probably wear the rubber off this stamp! LOL! It would be nice if I could get the sentiment on the card straight though. I noticed it's crooked, but it's stuck down tight now! UGH! Why is it we notice this stuff in the pics?? :)

All these stamps are available at Magnolia-licious. The DP is from PTI, cardstock is Bazzill, and the pearls are by Kaiser.
That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back again soon! HUGS!

Popular Posts