Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hi everyone! Hope you had a fantastic weekend! It's time for a new challenge from Regina over at Bitten By The Bug. This week, she is asking us to use the envelope and card cut from the Walk In My Garden cartridge. I'd never used this cut before. Hence...the reason I absolutely love these challenges from Regina. There was only one stipulation on this challenge, and that is the envelope must be primarily yellow. Considering yellow is my favorite color, I had no problem with this one!
I used my new elephant stamp I just got from Magnolia-licious. Isn't she cute? She's from the Pet And Animal collection. I really don't like the way I colored her with my Copics. It was a real challenge for me. Hopefully, I'll learn from it and improve. But I still think she's really cute, even if I'm not impressed with my coloring.
The rest of the card was cut using my Paper Dolls Dress Up cartridge with my Cricut Expression. Also used my Copics to try and enhance the cuts a little. The label on the front of the envie was cut with my Nestabilities. The envelope has a velcro tab to close the top. This envie is definitely not meant for mailing. Bazzill was used for the base of the card, and the PP is by Bo Bunny. Please be sure and visit Bitten By The Bug to see the fabulous creations by the rest of the design team. You'll get tons of inspiration for using your Cricut!
Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and sure hope to see you back again soon! Have a great week! Hugs!

Popular Posts