Monday, August 3, 2009

I fell in love with this image from Peggy Loves Vintage as soon as I saw it! I think it's soooo gorgeous! I have no idea what those two boys are checking out over the top of that wall, but the artistry in this illustration is just amazing. It's part of a set from Peggy Loves Vintage called Darling Boys 2. It has the cutest vintage images of young boys on it! Be sure and pop over to Peggy's shop to check it out! They make such quick work of a card! Just choose your image, print it out and glue it to paper. It doesn't get any easier!


Details: image - Peggy Loves Vintage, DP by Melissa Frances, cardstock by Bazzill, flourishes are a Quikutz die, pearls by Kaiser, flowers are Prima, ribbon by Offray.
Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! HUGS!

Popular Posts