Monday, August 10, 2009

Ok, so here's the scenario...I've got about four hours or so into this card. It's finished inside and out. The only thing I have left to do is stamp the "Happy Birthday" on the inside, right? So I've got my stamp on my acrylic block and I open up my Memento ink pad and start to pat my stamp. And there goes my ink pad, right out of my hand, sliding right across the right half of my card. OH NO!!! I don't know what it is with that ink pad, but it's like it really likes to jump out of my hand!

So anyway, thus the reason for all the flowers up the right side of the card! I was so frustrated after putting all that time into it, and I really loved the way it looked before I totally ruined it. Oh well....no sense in crying over spilled milk, right? For this one, I used #249 Tilda with heart package from Magnolia-licious colored with my Copic markers. The paper is from Wild Rose Studio, and the flowers are Prima. I sure hope it doesn't look too awful bad. What do you think? I hate it, but it's not what I wanted either.

Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and I hope to see you back again soon! I'll be back to my normal blogging before too long. My Grandson leaves on the 11th *sniff* . Big hugs!

Popular Posts