Monday, July 11, 2011


Happy Monday!  It is a Bitten by the Bug 2 Monday for the design team - except for me!  I did not get to my project this weekend.  My sweet, sweet Design Team sister Penny chose the mittens cut on the Joys of the Season cartridge, hoping to stir up a bit of Christmas in July fun!

I have had a second yucky stomach thing in as many weeks and I took the weekend to finally get well.  I had designed a fun, layered card, but I never spent any time in my scrap room so the file went uncut.  I am sure I will eventually make the card - probably sometime this fall.  However, in the meantime I do have a mitten project to share.


Every Christmas I give out my fabulous yeast rolls to my neighbors and some special friends, and of course they have to be accompanied by a card.  I made this card earlier this year, preparing for next December's card needs.

I used my nesties to cut the two different sized mittens.  I then used Gina K's great mitten stamps to embellish my mittens.


I made the nexties label using the ovals and scalloped ovals.  And again I used the Gina K stamps to add the sentiment.  The phrase reads:  "Fresh Baked Homemade Goodness".  Trust me, the yeast rolls are indeed homemade goodness!!


Please do go by Bitten by the Bug 2 and look a the fabulous mitten projects the design team is sharing.  I confess that I peeked at them early and they are AMAZING!!!  

Popular Posts