Friday, July 15, 2011


WooHoo! Happy Friday! Just a really quick post to show you one of the card fronts I made for Diana to use at CHA in Chicago. I used #353 Mini Sweet Tilda  from the Sweet Rainbow collection at Magnolia-licious. She's colored with Copic markers and cut out with circle Nestabilities. The hearts were also cut out with Nestabilities. The papers were ones I just used from my scrap pile. Don't you just LOVE it when you can use up some scraps?? :) The flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts and the ribbon is May Arts silk. The little buttons came from my stash (my grandkids love to look and sort through my buttons! I remember doing that with my mom's button collection too! ) and I used a Martha Stewart border punch.  So that's it for me for today! Oh, I should let you know that I will be pretty absent for the next week. It's JJ's last week here and I took the time off of work to spend some time with him before we have to put him on the plane back home. So I apologize in advance if  I don't get to come by and visit you. Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

Popular Posts