Tuesday, May 24, 2011


Hi everyone and happy Tuesday! Hope you're having a wonderful start to your week and that your weather is being nice to you! My thoughts and prayers are with all who are being affected by these terrible storms! Please stay safe!!! It's time for a new challenge from Papertake Weekly, and this week Dawny is asking for pale and pretty pastels!  We're being sponsored this week by Wendy over at Digital Delights by Louby Loo! For my card, I chose to use two of my new images from the Butterfly Dreams collection over at Magnolia-licious.  Diana has the most awesome store with the largest on-line selection of Magnolia stamps in North America!!  And I don't know what you think, but I seriously don't know how they do it!! Each new collection just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I used
#370 Tilda holding daffodil, #505 Stone pathway, and the swing is also Magnolia, but I can't find it in the store right now. If you're interested, please contact Diana.


The images are all colored with Copic markers. I have to admit, I don't do pale very well, so I think my coloring leaves a lot to be desired with this one. But I tried. LOL! The swing was masked to stamp the stone pathway over it, but Tilda was cut out and popped up for the dimension. I can tell I will be using the stone pathway a lot! The circle sentiment is from Lili of the Valley, the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, and the papers are from Nitwit Collections.  The delicious ribbon is May Arts Silk ribbon from Stamp and Create.


That's about it for this one! Please be sure and visit the rest of my DT sisters over at Papertake Weekly to see all their gorgeous creations. Then we'd love it if you'd grab your paper and glue and play along with us! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

Popular Posts