Friday, February 11, 2011

 (Small arrangement)

I do not even need to tell you that I have been a BAD BLOGGER this week.  I had good intentions, but they did not grow into good results.  I think I have a bit of the crafting/blogger blues.  I suspect I was more disappointed about the Spellbinder's team than I admitted to myself.  And also I have had this lovely distraction ....wedding and centerpieces. 

 (Large arrangement)

I spent two days this week playing with wedding centerpieces, even though the wedding is not until 12/12!!  Yes, I am insane!   Crissie and Aaron will be visiting this weekend to do a bit of wedding business, so I wanted to show Crissie what I have been thinking in terms of her centerpieces.  I have convinced her to go with 1928 Depression Glass vases so I thought she might like to see them filled.

On Saturday we are going to view and make a decision on Sacred Heart Cultural Center as a venue.  Both Doug and I love it and think it would be perfect for their Scottish/Vintage wedding.  But the bride and groom get final say.

This is the venue that Doug and I love:


 And another view with a less formal wedding.


 Crissie's colors are red, white, black and a touch of silver.  That is why I used the cranberry tablecloth.  Her centerpieces will sit on vintage 17x17 inch napkins with vintage accessories, simple votive candles, and vintage framed table numbers.  We think red tablecloths in this venue will be beautiful at Christmas time.

So now you know where I have been.  I will be back on Monday as it is my week to host the BBTB2 blog challenge.   I hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Popular Posts