Wednesday, February 2, 2011


Can you believe that January is already gone?? What the heck!! It seems like Christmas was just last weekend! With a brand new month, comes a brand new Design Team challenge from Magnolia-licious. This month, our wonderful hostess with the mostest is Ms Patti Jo! Patti Jo asked us to use pink, white, silver, hearts, and you can use green for flowers. Isn't that the most perfect challenge for February??!! Awesome choice Patti Jo! You've got to check out the rest of the fabulous creations by the Design Team over at the Magnolia-licious Highlites blog! They're truly gorgeous!!


For my card, I used #3030 Tilda with big ribbon from Magnolia-licious. She's from the You Are So Special 2011 collection. I really love her pose! :) She's colored with Copic markers and I wanted to make her all glitzy and glamarous, so I used lots of diamond Stickles on her dress and socks. The DP are also by Magnolia.

I used some Nestabilities for the frame that Tilda is sitting in, as well as the hearts. A Martha Stewart border punch created the hearts border along the horizontal piece, and I dry embossed the piece of cardstock.


the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the flat backed pearls are from Kaiser. Stickles are all over this card. LOL!

So that's it for me today! Please be sure and visit Magnolia-licious Highlites to see the rest of the gorgeous creations from the design team. There will be more to come as well. The majority of the DT have been at CHA (I'll be there next year YAY!!!)  Hope you will join us in the challenge! thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! If you're being affected by the nasty winter storm that is sweeping it's way across our nation, please stay safe and warm! Hugs!

Popular Posts