Friday, February 11, 2011


Happy Friday everyone!! We are going to have a gorgeous weekend here! It's supposed to be in the mid 60's, and then winter returns to us next week. We'll probably have snow and freezing temps again. So I'm going to enjoy it while I can. I threw this card together really quick tonight! I LOVE these Moonlight Whisper stamps from Kraftin Kimmie!  This image is Charlotte, and I LOVE the twitch in her eye. LOL!


I kept this one VERY simple, and went wild with the distressing. I thought Charlotte looked just a smidge distressed and maybe just a tad frayed around the edges, so kind of tried to match the feeling of the card to her. I even took the machine stitching all over the place for this one. The DP is from Nitwit Collections and the cardstock is Bazzill. The sentiment is my very own, again to reflect what Charlotte might be feeling. I even took my scissors to that beautiful silk ribbon.  I'd like to enter this into Kraftin Kimmie's challenge "Seeing Red"  Boy am I'm pushing it on this one! I've got like five minutes left! LOL! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

Popular Posts